Thanks everyone for making our Halloween benefit a success. Here is a great set from J. Graves. Listen to the full recorded event.
There’s still time to donate to the charities featured in Saturday night’s event. These five nonprofits address the health and social impacts of COVID-19 across the country, among the populations and places hardest hit. You can also use our interactive Giving Map to find charities by location. All donations go to registered 501(c)3 charities.
- BSP Free Clinic. Middleton, Wisconsin. BSP Free Clinic provides no-cost specialty care to uninsured, low-income patients.GIVE NOW
- First Nations Emergency COVID-19 Response Fund. Longmont, Colorado. First Nations Development Institute is responding to American Indian, Alaska Native, and Native Hawaiian community emergency needs related to the COVID-19 pandemic.GIVE NOW
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee. Nashville, Tennessee. Second Harvest Food Bank serves vulnerable, high-risk populations, such as seniors with chronic medical conditions and families with school-aged children who have lost up to two school meals a day with early school closures. GIVE NOW
- COVID-19 African American Relief Fund. Chicago, IL. Distributes grants to small Black businesses, fresh produce to seniors and families with children, safety gear to front-line workers in Black communities, and assists with housing. GIVE NOW
- Feeding South Dakota. Sioux Falls, South Dakota. With schools closed until the beginning of May, children and parents are on the brink of devastating hunger. Every $25 donated provides 75 meals to those in need. GIVE NOW